Si-Tex Vector Pro G2 (15) Gyro Compass
Vector Pro GPS Compass
- The Vector Pro G2 GPS Compass is a state-of-the-art electronic navigation data device. It is capable of providing highly accurate, high-precision position and heading data to a wide variety of marine Navigation equipment, such as autopilots, sonar, radar, chartplotters, AIS receivers & transponders, and many other types of marine devices & systems.
- The Vector Pro G2 features fast start-up and signal re-acquisition times, heading & position updates at up to 20 times per second, and can operate at sustained turn rates up to 90 degrees per second.
- The Vector Pro G2 is a complete GPS Compass in a single rugged, marine-grade enclosure.
- Precise 2D heading and positioning data
- Heading accuracy of better than 0.5 degrees
- Rate of turn tracking rates up to 90’/sec
- Provides Heave, Pitch & Roll information
- Pitch and roll accuracy of better than 1 degree
- Fully compatible with Autopilot, Radar, AIS, PC, Sonar
- Better than 1 meter differential position accuracy (DGPS/G2B)
- Differential Correction source options include SBAS (WAAS, EGNOSand MSAS) and RTCM SC-104 data (External Source)
- G2B can also use terrestrial DGPS Radio beacon signals
- Integrated Gyro & Tilt sensors provide heading during momentary lossof satellite signals and speed up GPS signal reacquisition
- Heading Position Updates up to 20 Hz
- Multiple BAUD rate selections: 4800/9600/19200/38400
- Pre-programmed default settings for Heading, Rate of TurnCourse over Ground, Lat/Long Geographic position, Time & Date
- Heading solution for steel vessels
- Waterproof-commercial grade IP67 standards
- CE certified for EMI and RFI immunity
- Optional 15m or 30m cable
- IMO Compliant
- Worldwide Service
- Single power/data cable, which greatly simplifies installation.
- Power Input 9 to 36 VDC
- <360 mA@ 12 VDC, <5 w
- Dimensions 23.6″L x 6.3″W x 7.1″H
- Weight 3.3lbs