Raymarine Ray73 Vhf Radio W/Ais Receiver
Ray73 VHF Radio with AIS Receiver
Raymarine’s Ray73 radiois communications central for your boat with built-in VHF, AIS andpublic-address capabilities. Built on our full-sized marine radio chassis, the Ray73 comes with oversized controls and a big screen for easy operation offshore.
Ray73 is a full-function VHF marine radio with Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) and a built-in GPS receiver. Simply program your boat’s MMSI number into the Ray73 and immediately benefit from the enhanced calling and safety features of DSC. The Ray73 supports both NMEA2000 and legacy NMEA0183 networking which enables it to connect with other onboard electronics. Ray63 also supports the connectionof an optional remotespeaker (A80542) to provide audio at a second location.
Ray73 also comes with a built-in loudhailer output. Add the optional hailing horn (M95435) and use your Ray73 tocommunicate with crewmembers on deck, on the dock, or on another boat. The Ray73 can also generate manual or automatic fog signals with built-intone and gong sounds that comply with all international regulations.
Ray73 also supports dual control stationswith the addition of the optional RayMic second station kit. With an oversized LCD and simple controls, the RayMic is a compact all-in-one handset that fits easily on any secondary helm, tower or navigation station. Use RayMic for station-to-station intercom capability too.
Ray73 was designed to comply with the latest international regulations and includes a connection point for an optional GPS/GNSS antenna system. The optional antenna improves the GPS reception when the radio is mountedbelow deck, inan enclosed pilothouse, or inside a metal enclosure.
- Full-sized marine VHF with Digital Selective Calling
- Built-in Automatic Identification System (AIS) receiver
- Loudhailer output for public address and fog signaling
- Optional RayMic second station kit for full remote control
- Built-in GPS/GNSS receiver withan optionalexternal antenna connection
- Comaptible with Raymarine wireless hub and wireless handset
- Surface and trunnion mount kits included
- Complements the style and design of Axiom multifunction displays
Manufacturer Part Number: E70517