ForwardScan® Transducer Kit with Sleeve & Plug
Know what lies ahead, with ForwardScan. This forward-looking sonar provides a clear two-dimensional image of the bottom in front of your vessel, allowing you to navigate shallow or poorly-charted waters with confidence. With real-time updates and a forward-looking view of up to eight times your current depth, ForwardScan lets you relax and enjoy a safer day on the water.
The ForwardScan transducer is compatible with Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 MFD systems, and can be easily installed on almost any craft.
- Easy to use
- Forward-looking 2D sonar imaging
- Bottom Color Tracking for a simplified bottom view
- Heading Line View combines ForwardScan depth data into heading line on charts
- Shallow depth alarm
- Maximum forward view of 8X current depth, nominally 4-5X current depth
Operates at 180kHz, reducing interference from traditional 200kHz echosounders
- Built-in temperature sensor
- 50.8mm (2″) stainless steel through-hull fitting
- Connects directly to Simrad NSS evo2, or NSO evo2 via SonarHub sounder module
- Temperature: Yes
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Box Dimensions: 5″H x 8″W x 12″L WT: 4.8 lbs
- UPC: 9420024133194
There are no reviews yet.