Icom Ma510tr Ais Transponder W/Gps Antenna
MA510TR AIS Transponder with GPS Antenna
The Class B AIS Transponder with GPS navigation function and NMEA 2000™-connectivity and receives both A and B AIS signals. With both A and B AIS signals, the range of detection increases safety. Leisure, fishing or cruising vessels can stay safe and informed on the open sea with this feature-packed transponder.
- Output Power: 2W
- NMEA: NMEA 2000™, 0183/-HS Connectivity
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
Large Color Display
The MA-510TR comes with a 4.3″ color TFT LCD. The wide-viewing angle screen provides clear navigation details such as potential collision vessels marked as red, and registered friends marked as yellow. All vessels that are within 6NM CPA and 60 minutes TCPA from a vessel are put into a respective danger or friend list. The day-mode function allows visibility in direct sunlight. Night-mode provides optimal viewing brightness for comfortable operation.
Simplified GPS Navigation Function
The built-in GPS Navigation function guides users to waypoints or AIS targets. Assign up to 100 destinations or fishing spots.
Operate securely and privately with the silent mode function. Switch off the AIS transmitter to temporarily stop sending out position location. Other AIS signal reports art still received when silent mode is on. Keep fishing spots privately from other vessels by utilizing silent mode.
- Collision Alarm Function – When vessels come into the CPA or TCPA range, the vessel’s icon blinks and a warning sound is emitted on the plotter display (when connected to external audio equipment).
- Anchor Watch Alarm – An alarm is set off when the vessel is drifting when anchored.
- Man Overboard – When users receive a Man Overboard (MOB) signal, the MA-510TR can set the MOB as a destination.
The MA-510TR can connect to both NMEA 2000™ and NMEA 0183/-HS. Connect to a NMEA 2000™ network such as an external plotter, marine radar and VHF radios. With NMEA 0183/-HS, connect to a transceiver, plotter device, marine radar, external GPS receiver and a switch button.
- Individual DSC Call available with a compatible Icom VHF with an accessory cable
- USB connectivity
- Multi-lingual user interface
- 12V and 24V compatible
Manufacturer Part Number: MA510TR
There are no reviews yet.