SOLIX® 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G3 CHO Display Only
The SOLIX 12 CHIRP MSI+ G3 CHO combines cutting-edge technologies like MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar and AutoChart Live on an ultra-clear Cross Touch® display. Take full advantage of the generous 12.1″ touchscreen display with customizable views and settings that allow you to see multiple technologies at once and find what you want quickly via the convenient side bar menu. Leverage the networking power of built-in Wi-Fi and NMEA 2000® connectivity, as well as Bluetooth® and Ethernet connections for compatibility with the One-Boat Network™ family of products from Humminbird, Minn Kota and Cannon. This CHO (Control Head Only) model is the perfect pairing for those anglers looking to select their own transducer or pair this model with MEGA 360 Imaging or a Built-in MEGA Imaging trolling motor from Minn Kota®
- Control Head Only Model: This model does not include a transducer. This CHO model is a great choice for those looking to connect to connect to Built-in MEGA Imaging on Minn Kota trolling motors, accessory transducer options like MEGA 360 Imaging, or share sonar data from an existing Humminbird Ethernet network.
- Cross Touch® Interface: Control your fish finder using the touchscreen or the keypad—it’s up to you. Any menu navigation you can do on the touchscreen can also be done on the keypad, providing quick and intuitive access to technologies on your terms, no matter your situation and conditions.
- Customized Experience: Utilize an intuitive user interface and sidebar menu which provide customizable settings and view combinations to make your fishing experience all your own.
- NEW Dual Core Processor: Perform any task with speed and ease, thanks to the ultra-responsive interface and upgraded processing power.
- Industry-leading Humminbird sonar: Equipped with MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar to keep you on the fish. MEGA Imaging+ provides views up to 250′ under and out to either side of your boat and Dual Spectrum CHIRP shows exceptional 2D sonar with superior target separation and fish clarity.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird’s LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: Many Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with Minn Kota and Cannon products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the more of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Take control right from the screen of your Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors, as well as Cannon Optimum downriggers. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and display of smart phone notifications on your Humminbird.
- NMEA 2000 networking built-in: Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking.
- Compatible with CZone® Contact 6, Contact 6 Plus and digital switching devices
- Includes control head, power cable and gimbal mounting bracket. This CHO model does not include a transducer, allowing you to pick the best fit for your rigging needs.
- Product comes with 2-Year Limited Warranty.
- Transducer Included: No
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Humminbird/Navionics
- Screen Size: 12″
- Box Dimensions: 12″H x 15″W x 22″L WT: 14.4 lbs
- UPC: 082324055843
There are no reviews yet.