Garmin Vhf 215 Ais Marine Radio
VHF 215 AIS Marine Radio
Stay in Contact on the Water
- Displays Automatic Identification System (AIS) on the chartplotter
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI)
- In case of trouble, DSC may improve your chances of a rapid rescue
- 25-watt transmit power with built-in GPS
- Frequency bands include all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels plus 10 NOAA weather channels
Communication and situational awareness are critical on the water. This fixed-mount VHF 215 AIS radio displays AIS on the chartplotter to enhance communication, situational awareness and collision avoidance between you and other mariners worldwide.
Increase Your Peace of Mind
During an emergency situation, the 25-watt transmit power of VHF 215 AIS gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Communicate Confidently on the Water
Easy to install and use, just plug and play to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs via the NMEA 2000 network. VHF 215 AISI provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI). The radio includes frequency bands for all U.S., Canadian and international marine channels and 10 NOAA weather channels. It’s also NMEA 0183 compatible and includes a two-way hailer system for onboard communication.
Communicate with Style
Because your helm is a source of pride, the VHF 215 AIS marine radio is designed to complement the appearance of GPSMAP® 7×2/9×2, GPMAP 10×2/12×2, GPSMAP 7400/7600 and GPSMAP 8400/8600 chartplotters and MFDs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-02098-00