LiveScope™ Plus System including GLS 10™ & LVS34 Transducer nad GPSMAP 1022
THE BEST OF THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER
The latest in LiveScope technology, the LiveScope Plus System offers improved resolution, reduced noise, clearer images, and better target separation.
- See images clearly with improved screen clarity, transducer sensitivity, and target separation.
- Scan surroundings with sharper images, reduced noise, and fewer sonar artifacts.
- Upgrade your current LiveScope System black box (GLS™ 10 sonar module) with just a new transducer.
- Get maximum contrast and clarity in your images with vivid color palettes.
- Don’t miss a thing with supported Forward, Down and Perspective modes and necessary mount.
Real-time sonar ensures that your live images are as accurate as possible.
See exactly what you need with reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts that impede your picture of fish and structure.
A built-in stabilization system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even in rough conditions.
Vivid Color Palettes
Choose from seven vivid color options — including Aqua, Caribbean, Lava and more — to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
Scout ahead of your boat to see what’s happening in real-time.
Explore live views of the activity directly beneath your boat.
See under the water with a view from your perspective above the water.
In The Box:
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS34 transducer
- Perspective mount
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Shaft mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin Marine Network cable (small connector)
- Network adapter cable
GPSMAP® 1022 Keyed Networking Chartplotter – No Sonar
10-inch Chartplotter Is All-in-1 Solution
- 10-inch color display with keypad interface and multifunction control knob
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS receiver
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000® plus NMEA 0183 support
- Supports optional BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD charts for Auto Guidance and other premium navigation features
GPSMAP 1022 is designed for cruisers, sailors and sailing racers who need the advanced all-in-1 solution provided by our 10-inch keyed chartplotter. Features a large, bright screen coupled with a quick and easy-to-use keypad interface with user-programmable keys and a multifunction control knob.
Complete Network Sharing
Garmin Marine Network support allows sharing of sonar, maps, user data, dome or open-array radar, IP cameras and Panoptix™ sonar among multiple units. Includes NMEA 2000 network connectivity and NMEA 0183 support for autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link, VHF, AIS and other sensors.
The Ultimate Connected Boating App
Built in Wi-Fi gives you access to the free all-in-one ActiveCaptain™ app, so you can manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your Garmin chartplotter, charts, maps and the boating community. Wherever you are, you’ll have unlimited access to your cartography, the ability to purchase new maps and charts and access to the Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours Community. Stay connected with smart notifications on your chartplotter screen. You can also plan a trip or prefish a lake, and ActiveCaptain will automatically sync with your chartplotter. Even get notifications for software updates, and decide when to download them on your device.
Heading, Position Refreshed 10 Times per Second
Fast, responsive built-in 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS receiver refreshes your position and heading 10 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. It makes dropping up to 5,000 accurate waypoints — and finding your way back to them — quick and easy.
Upgrade to Our Best Maps on the Water
Two SD™ card slots provide expandable memory for accessory map purchases, such as LakeVü HD, LakeVü HD Ultra, BlueChart® g2 HD or BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD, which adds Garmin patented Auto Guidance¹ and other great features.
Built-in SailAssist Features
To help you gain a wind-maximizing competitive edge, your chartplotter features a pre-race guidance page that shows your virtual starting line along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start and a race timer that can be synchronized across all your networked Garmin GPS products. In addition, other supported sailing features include an enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, set and drift, true and apparent wind data and more.
GPX Waypoints Transfer
If you have waypoints, tracks or frequently used routes stored on another manufacturer’s GPS product — or on a Garmin handheld device — it’s easy to transfer those items to your new Garmin chartplotter via industry-standard GPX software formatting.
In The Box
- GPSMAP 1022 chartplotter
- Power/data cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m)
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 2
- NMEA 2000® Port: 1
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: 1 BNC
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
There are no reviews yet.