ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv Combo GPS/Fishfinder Livescope Bundle – Preloaded US LakeVü g3 with GT56UHD-TM
LESS TIME FINDING. MORE TIME FISHING.
The sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount, and the transducer bundle adds Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar.
ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv
- See below and around your boat in incredible detail with the transducer bundle.
- Navigate any waters with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps.
- Share data and maps with select ECHOMAP devices on your network.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere1.
- Control the most powerful trolling motor available2.
- Create your own maps on the fly and tailor them to fit your needs.
Panoptix LiveScope™ System
- See highly detailed, easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around your boat in real time, even when your boat is stationary
- Easily adjust the transducer to fit your fishing techniques; point forward to see around your boat, or point down to see directly below your boat
- See incredibly sharp real-time scanning sonar images up to 200’ down and away
- Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS) stabilizes sonar view on chartplotter screen, even in rough conditions
- Simple plug-and-play Garmin Marine Network connector makes it easy to install and seamlessly integrate with your compatible Garmin chartplotter
This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
Vivid Color Palettes
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
This chartplotter comes with a GT56 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. With three scanning sonar frequencies and 20% greater range for our UHD SideVü sonar, you’ll get top performance at all depths.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Navionics® data. Maps cover more than 18,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on the Garmin Connect™ app3.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, the 7” and 9” models can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — with them.
NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 Networks
Connect to your compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS, engine data, heading sensors — such as the SteadyCast™ sensor — and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more1.
FORCE® Trolling Motor Compatibility
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available2, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: 12
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: None
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
In The Box
ECHOMAP UHD 93sv
- ECHOMAP UHD 93sv with LakeVü g3 for U.S.
- GT56UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS32 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware
1 Requires the ActiveCaptain app on your compatible smartphone paired to the ECHOMAP UHD 93sv
2 In compliance with ISO standard 13342
3 Requires app on your compatible smartphone
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Screen Size: 9″
- Included Transducer: GT56
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Box Dimensions: 9″H x 9″W x 12″L WT: 17.85 lbs