ECHOMAP™ UHD 73sv Combo GPS/Fishfinder – US LakeVü BlueChart® g3 with GT56UHD-TM
LESS TIME FINDING. MORE TIME FISHING.
The sunlight-readable 7” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount, and the transducer bundle adds Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar.
- See below and around your boat in incredible detail with the transducer bundle.
- Navigate any waters with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps.
- Share data and maps with select ECHOMAP devices on your network.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere1.
- Control the most powerful trolling motor available2.
- Create your own maps on the fly and tailor them to fit your needs.
This chartplotter supports a variety of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope™ scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time.
Vivid Color Palettes
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
This chartplotter comes with a GT56 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. With three scanning sonar frequencies and 20% greater range for our UHD SideVü sonar, you’ll get top performance at all depths.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps featuring integrated Navionics® data. Maps cover more than 18,000 lakes with up to 1’ contours.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on the Garmin Connect™ app3.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra devices on your boat, the 7” and 9” models can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — with them.
NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 Networks
Connect to your compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS, engine data, heading sensors — such as the SteadyCast™ sensor — and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more1.
FORCE™ Trolling Motor Compatibility
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available2, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your chartplotter.
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: 12
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: None
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
In The Box
- ECHOMAP UHD 73sv with LakeVü g3 for U.S.
- GT56UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
1 Requires the ActiveCaptain app on your compatible smartphone paired to the ECHOMAP UHD 73sv
2 In compliance with ISO standard 13342
3 Requires app on your compatible smartphone
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Screen Size: 7″
- Included Transducer: GT56
- Cartography Brand: Garmin
- Transducer Included: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 9″H x 11″W x 14″L WT: 7.8 lbs
- UPC: 753759264413