Garmin 9-Axis Heading Sensor
9-Axis Heading Sensor
Premium solution for exceptional heading accuracy. The 9-axis heading sensor is a premium solution that is easy to install and provides fast calibration and exceptional heading accuracy.
- Provides exceptional heading accuracy, even at lower speeds or when the bow is pitching, rolling, or heeling over
- Heading accuracy of plus or minus 2 degrees
- Heading and rate-of-turn output at 10 Hz; trim and heel output at 1 Hz
- The simple 2-step calibration process
- 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference
Accurate Heading Even at Low Speed
Its heading output at 10 Hz and accuracy of plus or minus 2 degrees ensures your chart orientation and boat heading line match up with reality, even at lower speeds. It also allows for MARPA tracking and improves the radar overlay experience.
Effective in Rough Waters
You can also be confident your heading information will remain accurate, even in rough sea conditions where your bow is pitching and rolling or – in sailboat applications – when heeled over. Provides heading and rate-of-turn output at 10 Hz and trim and heel output at 1 Hz.
Easy Installation, Fast Calibration
The 9-axis heading sensor installs easily with NMEA 2000® plug-and-play interface and a simple 2-step precision calibration process for compatible Garmin chartplotters. For displays other than Garmin, basic calibration is also supported. The heading sensor’s 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference. All of our heading sensors are built to withstand bilge environments.
In The Box:
- 9-axis Heading Sensor
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part Number: 010-11417-20
There are no reviews yet.