TM260 Transom Mount 1kW Transducer with Bracket
The new TM260 takes the legendary performance of the B260 to your vessel’s transom. This top-of-the-line broadband transom-mount brings crystal clear imaging to any of today’s fishfinders. The large 200 kHz element and the seven-element 50 kHz array are excellent for bait and game fish separation along with detecting ground fish holding tight to the bottom. The TM260’s high-performance mounting bracket is easy-to-install and has a streamlined shape that delivers high-speed performance up to 30 knots (35 MPH).
- Top-of-the-line narrow-beam transom-mount
- Designed for bottom fishing
- Wide 19x beam at 50 kHz
- Narrow 6x beam at 200 kHz
- For larger trailered boats 8 m to 12 m (25′ to 40′) with outboards and I/O’s
- Interfaces to any 600 W or 1 kW sounder
- Depth and new fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Kick-up assembly locks in the “up” position and will not damage the transom
- Accommodates transom angles between 3x and 21x
- Urethane housing
- Blue-water trolling using 50 kHz
- Deep-water bottom and wreck fishing up to 800 m (2,625′)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.